PUBLICATION PROCESS EXPLANATION
EXPLANATION ON THE CONGRESS PUBLISHING PROCESS
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY TO NOT EXPERIENCE ANY VICTORY DURING THE BROADCASTING PROCESS
We offer 3 publication alternatives within the scope of our congress.
1- PUBLISH IN THE CONGRESS BOOK: Your abstract and full texts will be published in the congress book with ISBN. No additional fee (included in the congress fee payment) is required for this. Abstract and full texts should be sent to the congress email address.
2- PUBLISH AS ARTICLES IN THE JOURNAL: The full texts of the participants will be published in the following journals, provided that they pass the referee process. For this
- Read carefully the spelling rules and publication principles of the journal of your choice.
- You need to edit your article in accordance with the journal's writing rules and upload / send it directly to the journal (Please do not send your articles to us)
- Your article will be published as an article, provided that it passes the journal referee process. Being a congress participant does not guarantee article publication in the journal.
- Our congress organization does not have the authority to interfere with the journal referee and publication process.
- Please keep in touch with the journal at every stage after the article is submitted to the relevant journal. As stated above, our congress organization does not have the authority to interfere in any way with the journal referee and publication process.
Note: For discounted publication, please send a copy of your acceptance letter or participation certificate and the link of this page to the relevant journal.
EUROASIA JOURNAL OF SOCIAL SCIENCES AND HUMANITIES https://www.euroasiajournal.com/
EUROASIA JOURNAL OF APPLIED SCIENCES https://www.euroasiajournal.org/
3- INTERNATIONAL BOOK SECTION PUBLICATION: Participants can publish their full texts as international book chapters if they wish. We have an agreement with ISPEC Publishing Agency as the congress organization. ISPEC Agency charges 40 USD for the works accepted for publication in accordance with our agreement. If you want to publish your work as a book section, please first carefully examine the publication calendar, books to be published and other details on the website of the publishing agency. You should send your book chapters directly to the publisher in accordance with the publishing agency's publishing rules. Our congress organization does not have the authority to take any initiative and intervene in the edited book publishing process.
All work and transactions in this regard are carried out between our participants and the publishing agency.
Broadcasting agency website